Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Our second trip to the patch was a huge success! We did the patch 3 weeks prior and got a little sidetracked with all the fun activities. This time we managed to bring home pumpkins, kettle corn, cinnamon licorice and caramel corn munch. Fun times, only I won't be able to sit down with our photos til later this week.
I'm making good on my word. Orientation and registration is next week for college. I'm very excited but also very nervous about juggling school and family.


10 comments:

pat said...

LOVE that second shot!! The first one is all too typical of what our pumpkin patches look like this time of year... Good luck with school registration!!

Suzy said...

Such cute captures! I love the close up of his shoes and that 2nd one is darling!

Jackie's Shot said...

Love your processing and the second shot. ~Jackie

Cindi Koceich said...

I love, love that second shot!!!
Love the first, too!!! These are awesome!!

The Au Family said...

Love these! I really like the closeup of the muddy shoes!!

Mandy said...

I just LOVE that first one. The texture and the muddy shoes totally exemplify childhood!

Yolanda said...

Awesome Photo's! I love them both!

Nicki said...

I have to admit, I immediately thought of Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin when I saw the picture of your son in the pumpkin patch. Excellent captures - and good luck with the schooling.

Reds said...

Love both shots but especially the second one!!

Stephanie said...

Love the 2nd one! Great captures!

COPYRIGHT