Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Making it all better

Tyler was home sick today. I was really on the fence stay home or send him to school with that nasty cough. Since he was up most of the night with cough and dry heaves, I decided I'd just play it safe. I know I wouldn't want other kids coughing on my healthy kid.

Of course come noon, he's bouncing off the walls. I stop by McDonalds and pick up a happy meal. Of course it wasn't about the food, it was all about the Toy inside the happy meal. As you can see from the photos he's quite happy with his new toy. Yes after 2 weeks I still have my backdrop paper in our family room. This time I had to use flash, bounced off ceiling and reflecter to the Tylers right. Settings for storyboard photos f3.5, 1/160 iso 250, 2nd photo f2.8,1/160,iso 400

Burning bush from our backyard. Took the photo a few days ago and the leaves have just about blown off. Dusted off the 70-200mm, f4, 1/160, iso 400




10 comments:

Lauren Hartman said...

Glad he's feeling better, he's got an infectious smile, doesn't he?!? It's amazing how quickly kids bounce back from being sick!

pat said...

Love that berry on the leaf; it looks like a jewel! And your son is a doll--he has the cutest smile! Glad he recuperated so quickly; I am sure it is the magical healing powers of MickeyD's Happy Meals!

Esther said...

Oh that first shot is beautiful! I Love that color! I'm so glad your son is feeling better....despite the day you missed from work. Oh well, at least you got a photo shoot in! :)

Dannie M said...

Those are gorgeous! Can I emphasize GOR.GEOUS.!

Yolanda said...

It is all about the toy. Great shots!

Reds said...

He looks happy - not too sick!! :)

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

What gorgeous color. He looks happy to have spent the day with you or was it the toy?

Angela2932 said...

Great recuperative powers in your sweet, little, guy! I'm impressed that that's a shot with a flash; the lighting looks wonderful!

Suzy said...

Love that berry hanging on those pretty leaves! Love the color to! And of course your little man is as cute as can be!

Anonymous said...

He looks full of energy. He probably enjpyed a free day with mom:)

COPYRIGHT