Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Front Porch

The kids have been excited to decorate the front porch for weeks. I have to remind myself that "holiday decorating" is big event for the kids. After a few days of procrastinating, I/we finally found some motivation and patience to finish the job.

Our sweet neighbor stopped by tonight and says to me "Nice set up, Julie". Now how cute is that from a 9 yr old? Photo taken on a tripod. Not really lovin the photo but love the twinkle in pumpkins eye! I used my kit lens18-55, settings iso 200, f22, 30sec.

Macro, I'm intrigued but have no clue where to start. I don't even know what kind of lens you would use, tripod or not. I remember struggling to get this sharp. 28-75mm. F2.8, 1/1000, iso250




4 comments:

Reds said...

Beautiful set-up! Love the twinkle in the pumpkin's eye!

The Au Family said...

These are great. I still haven't decorated! I too love the twinkle!

Diana said...

great job with the decorations, and wow also loving the twinkle in the pumpkin

pat said...

Oh my goodness--love the gleam in the pumpkin's eye--how perfect is that?! Wonderful waterdrop shots; I am a big sucker for those ;-)

COPYRIGHT