Friday, October 2, 2009

In search of color

The leaves are just starting to turn, some are farther along in the process than others. I brought my camera along to the bus stop in search of some vibrant color this morning.


I used the Topaz Adjustment on all 3 images. First photo is from Fort Worden. I did a very low opacity on 1&2 photos. The #3 photo of a water, it's too heavy on the processing for my taste, but it was fun example. I'm anxious to play with it more to find a happy medium!






8 comments:

The Au Family said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! I really wish that our leaves changed colors like that here in California!

pat said...

Droooooool! Loving these, Julie! I am hoping to get up to the Pass leaf-hunting next week, weather permitting. Love that last shot. The TA really pops the colors.

Sharon said...

Beautiful shots! I love the color!

Nicki said...

I'm going to have to ask Santa for the Topaz Adjust. - I am loving the effects. That last shot is stunning.

Lauren Hartman said...

Wow, love what you did with these. Honestly, I don't know that #3 is too much, sometimes it's fun to push things a bit, and I think it still looks realistic.

Boy your son and daughter resemble each other, don't they? Both as cute as can be (don't tell him I said that)!

Reds said...

Love Fall - and love the colors of your shots!

Diana said...

well i think you got lots of wonderful colors and textures

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

What great a color you found at the bus stop. I don't think you over did the TA is looks beautiful.

COPYRIGHT