Sunday, September 20, 2009

Saturday Drive

This past Saturday we headed to Port Townsend. Kids were delighted since it involved a ferry ride. We spent most of our afternoon at Fort Worden State Park on the beach and playing in the old bunkers.
I took about 800 photos...yikees! I'm really off on my dept of field. After blowing them up in ACR, I found many were soft...lots of delete, delete.... I also dusted off the 70-200mm and man it's heavy! I'll be posting those shots later this week.

Coffeshop vintage action and Emily's rounded corner share! Thank you!




8 comments:

Cindi Koceich said...

I love him in that square!! So fun!!

pat said...

I love Ft. Worden! The shot of your son in the recess of the wall is so cute, but the one with your DH and him is even better!! Really like the PP on the sunflower shot, too. And--awesome Discovery Park shot of the lighthouse. I love that place, too. Give me a beach and I'm happy.

Unknown said...

really nice photos! congrats

Shanna said...

Love the processing on these!

Nicki said...

Very nice pictures - I really like your processing on these.

Reds said...

Too cute! Love your son in the wall!

Jess said...

Oh wow, these are great! That looks like an awesome location, and I love your processing!

Anonymous said...

The "kid in the box" idea is very cute. Handsome family!

COPYRIGHT