Friday, September 4, 2009

Body Attack

I've found a new class at the gym I really enjoy called, body attack. It's another love/hate relationship (like the step mill). One hour of intense cardio and sweating like crazy. Now that school is back in session I'm really trying to focus on losing my last few pounds to goal. I've been tracking my calories and workouts for the last week and a half ....I've lost 3.8 lbs!!!

Btw, love my polar heartrate monitor. And now I'm going to enjoy a mojito and a yummy dinner (within reason of course)!

5 comments:

Esther said...

Good for you for having a healthy plan in your routine! Good luck with it, if I were near you I would join you. I love those intense sweat pouring workouts!

Cindi Koceich said...

now that would be an awesome motivator!!!

Unknown said...

Good for you!!! almost 4 lbs in 1 1/2 weeks??? That's awesome!!! I need one of those calorie monitors...

Reds said...

Good for you! 3 pounds is awesome! Hope you enjoyed your mojito!

Marcy said...

Congratulations on your weight loss! That's really great! I love the picture of your heart rate monitor. I have been needing another one since my kids lost mine. Only I like yours better. Mine hung around my neck. I'm off to look on ebay...

COPYRIGHT