Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Lil Guitar


Two months ago on a normal shopping trip to the grocery store I stumbled accross this guy selling little guitars in the parking lot of QFC. It's so out of character for me to buy something this random, let alone in a parking lot. Plus I'm on the hook for a birthday present. He tells me this cute lil thing is $25 (which I'm sure is completely overpriced). This little voice is telling me "I have to have it"!!!

I glance over to a pile of wadded up cash on the front seat of the van and offer him what I have, and he says yes. Score for me!

Lil Tyler has loved music since he was un utero and I coudln't resist. I wrapped this up and gave it to him for his 6th birthday, He was so flippin excited. He plays all the time, thinks he's a little rock star.

4 comments:

Samantha said...

There's something about that picture that I really REALLY like. Great capture!

Yolanda said...

Fun. Love the cropping in this photo!

Nicki said...

Love the composition of this shot. Very nice (unexpected) parking lot find.

Denita said...

I love your crop on this (and those little fingers...too cute)!

COPYRIGHT