Sunday, February 28, 2010

Girl Time


Tomorrow marks the start of the kitchen repair from the water damage that occurred over New Years. The remediation people want us nowhere near the kitchen while the mold is being treated. Our kitchen will be under construction for the next 3 weeks (we hope it's just 3 weeks), add that with all the other major life challenges. I've had so much mom guilt going on and I needed a little time out today. So E and I went shopping and had a great time.

What really was fun, I was able to use my camera today. Needless to say, even if I'm not that good at photography, shooting makes me happy!

The fun was short lived. I had to come home to packing up the cabinets and empty the refer so the construction guys can remove the counters in the morning. We are 4 weeks out to moving. This week I will also be moving my grandma into her new place. We are in peak mode right now, and things are now about to really get crazy.

0 comments:

COPYRIGHT